Welcome our newest advertiser

rob

Welcome to our newest advertiser, Greg du Vermont for Vortex-sport. :drinks:

vortex.jpg

Welcome Vortex. Have owned two of your suits in womens. One for my wife and one for my daughter. They both love them and they are very warm. Both are over 4 years old and show no sign of ware.

I have a Taurus suit which i think Vortex makes and can't say enough good things about it. It is not uncommon to ride in my fleece under shirt at 10 degrees f.

They also have some nice looking suits with leather type accents.

Enough said. Keep up the good work. Combat :good:

Thanks guys, I'm glad that several of you are already familiar with Vortex products. While I'm not new to QR, Vortex is.

I want to say a little about my role with Vortex. I do not have any ownership or business interest in the company. I was totally unaware of them until meeting and having very good conversations with Vortex President Jean-Marc Laurin at Quebec's big snowmobile show "Salon des Motorises" over the past 2 years.

This year I was asked by Mr. Laurin to assist Vortex, through product testing with product refinement and developement. I liked their products and was very excited to be a part of the process. I'm sure that it is every avid snowmobiler's wish to have a voice in developing the best Jackets, Bibs and gloves possible.

I look forward to my fellow QR's opinions and getting your feedback. Feel free to share your gripes and comments about your current stuff. Our input is a great opportunity. :good:

I have currently been riding with the Voyager Plus jacket, the Survivor series jacket/bibs and the Prima flex gloves with impressive results. Primium stuff with great features. Feel free to check them out at Vortex-Sport.com english or french.

From time to time I will share feedback on my testing and let QR's know about future of Vortex products.

All orders shipped to your door. If you order and note that Greg du Vermont introduced you to Vortex, they will give you a 10% discount.

It is my pleasure to give the gift of this sponsorship to Vortex and to support the continued information and quality of Quebecrider.com :clapping: