maurice/ showinigan area

RLH

Any one know the trail conditions from showinigan area to laTuque, lac Edward.?

hi rlh !!

march 15 th.guy rode 465 km.let say from st raymond to latuque and back .part of the trail near st raymond up a mountain was 5/10.

then up to relais marmitte 7/10 up to relais jeannotte 10/10 to la tuque 10/10.

no problems with the rivers yet.

according to a poster ,relais le domaine ,lac edouard ,no more gas .

don t know where it is ,guy said to call ''the goeland ''for info :819 653 2006...looks like they have gas there.can t tell if the guy speak english.

about shawinigan,not much info.one poster said (without saying that shawi area is bad )could be better to start from ''cabane a hill '' to avoid st maurice river ...just in case.

groomer !!!

Goeland is a pourvoire on lac edouard, I'm replying from their dinning room now. Great place to stay and they still have gas, the other gas here is closed.

THANKS. WE'LL BE STAYING IN ST. JOSEPH MEKINAC THIS WEEKEND. WAS THERE 2 WEEKS AGO AND IT WAS A BIT THIN BUT I GUESS THERE IS PLENTY NEW SNOW BY NOW.

Goeland is a pourvoire on lac edouard, I'm replying from their dinning room now. Great place to stay and they still have gas, the other gas here is closed.

Hi Scorpionbowl,

How are the trails to Goeland ? Did you come from the south or north ? we are looking for trail conditions for this weekend.

Thanks ,

R

Hi Scorpionbowl,

How are the trails to Goeland ? Did you come from the south or north ? we are looking for trail conditions for this weekend.

Thanks ,

R

Trails are perfect north and south from lac edouard, but new logging road open from town going north for a few km's