Trail Maps (gps)

timbo

The delightful cool weather we are enjoying here in PA the past few days finds my thoughts turning to traversing a winter wonderland in white. My quebec trails gps maps are getting a little stale and I would like to refresh-update-replace them for this winter, {especially in lite of some of the crackpot trips that Andyman is planning for us this winter :-) }.

Anybody know of any new or updated gps quebec trail maps that would be current as of the end of last winter??

timbo

The delightful cool weather we are enjoying here in PA the past few days finds my thoughts turning to traversing a winter wonderland in white. My quebec trails gps maps are getting a little stale and I would like to refresh-update-replace them for this winter, {especially in lite of some of the crackpot trips that Andyman is planning for us this winter :-) }.

Anybody know of any new or updated gps quebec trail maps that would be current as of the end of last winter??

timbo

Timbo I am glad that all this heat has not gone to your head and you can still think clearly about our favourite season. Mubs came by today and had a couple beer [big surprise] and I scolded him for not showing up at Bills party. I have been in touch with Groomer and plans are well underway for our 2012 Winter Gathering. Lisa and I are taking a road trip up to the Gaspe in the near

future to check out the venues and firm up the dates and I will post ASAP.

Andy

ftp://ftp.trailz.net/Sled%20Stuff/Documents-Maps-GPS/TrakMaps-2010-11/garmin/

username: QR

Password: QR

Password is Uppercase.

Let me know if this works.

Later

GutZ

Thanks for the shout-back Mr. Gutz. Unfortunately, I was not able to open.

timbo

Thanks for the shout-back Mr. Gutz. Unfortunately, I was not able to open.

timbo

I don't think you open it, I think you place it in your GPS in the maps folder, I have it on a memory card so i just pop it in, I'll dig it out and see if I can see where it goes if you can't.

Later

Gutz

Edited by MrGutz

I don't think you open it, I think you place it in your GPS in the maps folder, I have it on a memory card so i just pop it in, I'll dig it out and see if I can see where it goes if you can't.

Later

Gutz

I tried to put it in MapQuest. Did not work. I'll keep fiddling with it.

timbo