woooooooowww!!!

groomer

hi linda and john !!

like the mood and the ''light '' in the video !!

.....but i rather stay in my little village !!ha!!ha!! too much traffic in your area !! ;)

btw !!talking about big cities, i saw on the news tonight that mtl is going to have his '' ice village '' next winter .......from a finnish concept !!

jean-guy :drinks:

hi linda and john !!

like the mood and the ''light '' in the video !!

.....but i rather stay in my little village !!ha!!ha!! too much traffic in your area !! ;)

btw !!talking about big cities, i saw on the news tonight that mtl is going to have his '' ice village '' next winter .......from a finnish concept !!

jean-guy :drinks:

Hi Jean-Guy!

I don't live in too big a city, but still city compared to where you are I am sure. I live in Brights Grove which is on Lake Huron. I am right now listening to the roar of the lake. One thing I can say is we don't have 'rush hour' traffic here.

And what about the hunting and fishing...you don't eat meat?

Linda

Going to try a picture Jean-Guy...here it comes!

yahoo...I got the right size! This is the view from the French River suspension bridge that was built just so us snowmobilers could cross!

Hi Jean-Guy!

I don't live in too big a city, but still city compared to where you are I am sure. I live in Brights Grove which is on Lake Huron. I am right now listening to the roar of the lake. One thing I can say is we don't have 'rush hour' traffic here.

And what about the hunting and fishing...you don't eat meat?

Linda

ha !! ha !!

saw in your profile that you were from sarnia .bigger than my town at least !!

there s only one traffic light in town and already one too many !!ha!!ha!!

rush hour for me ,seeing 2-3-4 mooses blocking some roads near my camp !! :lol::lol:

i eat a bit of trout and salmon every 5 years or so and no moose meat for me !!

jean-guy

Now that is a traffic jam!!

when i arrived there ,there was 5 on the road and while walking to be closer to the action ,there was a 6 th one on my left between the trees !!

.....my best,16 in the same clearcut a few years back !!

groomer !!!