Tremblant Park

Je me souviens

I was reading the trail conditions section of the french forum CMIQ, I saw that someone has said parts of the Tremblant park are being groomed. From Coin Lavigne to the 33/310 trail over to the Rouge Mattawin park crossover. I would not be surprised to see a photo ride report from Alain either today or tomorrow. It's not much, but its a start...

1325001524[/url]' post='19183']

I was reading the trail conditions section of the french forum CMIQ, I saw that someone has said parts of the Tremblant park are being groomed. From Coin Lavigne to the 33/310 trail over to the Rouge Mattawin park crossover. I would not be surprised to see a photo ride report from Alain either today or tomorrow. It's not much, but its a start...

Am in St-Donat. Spoke to St-Donat Club President Richard Mackay this morning. He was going out this morning to check trails (which are not yet open). We've had about 5" of snow in the past three days, on top of last weekend's ice, which was on top of the 6-10" they got over a week ago. We're forecast to have 4 to 6" tonite - tomorrow morning and they will see if there is enough to roll the trails. Archambault just froze over two mornings ago and there are lots of wet spots, so the trail across the lake won't be in the future for at least a few days. It's 34F here right now.

No one said anything about grooming out of Coin Lavigne.

timbo

You know me pretty well Je me souviens ;)

I just did my first ride today...I did not tried the Mont-Tremblant Park but did 153 miles in St-Zénon area :yahoo: . I will come back with pics tomorroy. I can tell you that the snow cover was on the thin side but with the snow falling right now it will probably be the real beginning at the next groomer pass in the next days...

Stay tuned

:drinks:

Alain