Malartic

lindasledgirl

Looking for info if you know of a place in or near Malartic (near Val D'Or) to stay at. Does anyone know of a place?

Leaving on Feb 9th to do a Val D'Or loop out of North Bay area. Any info is helpful. We are 4 riders (one with hand surgery so we are trying to keep it to under 250km days).

Thanks!

Linda

Looking for info if you know of a place in or near Malartic (near Val D'Or) to stay at. Does anyone know of a place?

Leaving on Feb 9th to do a Val D'Or loop out of North Bay area. Any info is helpful. We are 4 riders (one with hand surgery so we are trying to keep it to under 250km days).

Thanks!

Linda

Linda-stay in Val-D'Or-only a 1/2 hour from Malarctic-Forestel is right on the trail @ the E. end of Town-not much in Malarctic except the gold mine!

I stayed at a campground in Malartic a few years ago, I cannot remember the name. Nice little cabin with a bathroom and kitchen but no restaurant or bar in the area. We had to ride out for dinner every evening and there was really no place close by. Went to the Hurricana a couple nights that week. I think it was about 10 miles away by trail.