• 1400 miles

• Excellent Food

• Saddlebag trip

• Tour of Ice Hotel

• Rentals available

• Complete package

• 30 years of Quebec experience

• Cost: $1650 USD - no more than 6 riders to 1 guide

Allow Bonvoyage Snow Adventures, located in Connecticut, USA to introduce you to the world-class trails of Quebec.Check our website MY LINK

Hi. I have done this sort of thing before. It's how I learned to ride in Quebec. Met alot of people who like to ride Quebec and had great times. Looks like you have all your bases covered. I saved your web page. For what it's worth Labrador is on my bucket list. I know a guy who has done it several times but doesn't go anymore. That's one trip I don't think I would do without somebody who has done it.

Hi. I have done this sort of thing before. It's how I learned to ride in Quebec. Met alot of people who like to ride Quebec and had great times. Looks like you have all your bases covered. I saved your web page. For what it's worth Labrador is on my bucket list. I know a guy who has done it several times but doesn't go anymore. That's one trip I don't think I would do without somebody who has done it.

Thanks for the comments. If you send me your email address, I'll keep you in mind should I run into resources on Labrador.

I have ridden that 2 times. Greet place to ride Jan isn't fun or at least when I went neg 40 was the high. Second time was early march started from Les Escamonds (sp). A friend of my gave a few tours in Lab. by the name of Jamison out of Pa he could answer any question you may have as well.

• 2 weeks later...

Guided Quebec snowmobile tours

The Big Bore Tour February 19-24, 2012

• Aggressive riding

• 6 days / 7 nights

• 1400 miles

• Excellent Food

• Saddlebag trip

• Tour of Ice Hotel

• Rentals available

• Complete package

• 30 years of Quebec experience

• Cost: $1650 USD - no more than 6 riders to 1 guide

Allow Bonvoyage Snow Adventures, located in Connecticut, USA to introduce you to the world-class trails of Quebec.Check our website MY LINK

Are you all full up?