Anyone know a hard working volunteer in Canada?

lindasledgirl

Great job Jean-Guy!!

I am just one of the lucky ones to actually see how hard you work to make things right for others. Trails, grooming, maps, snow reports and special deliveries to name a few. But nobody realizes how much work goes into the pictures unless they have spent the weekend with you (or weeks!). If anyone deserves a faster processor and high speed....it would be you!

I am proud of you!!

Linda

PS xoxo back

hi linda !!

sorry,looks like i forgot your post!!

big thx for the great words !!

you re right.....taking pics can be funny or ''hard work '' if i can say that !! must use your imagination to take always a better one !!...or look at different places!!

every grooming runs i remove snow in my boots !!!...like the pic on this post...must nt be afraid to jump off the machine !!...hahaha !!!

waking up between midnight and 4 am...not always easy.....grooming 3-4-5 days in a row..also!!but worth it !!!

with people like you.......worth to spend hrs and hrs grooming !!!....great way to say welcome !!!

replying to members or sending maps..trail passes etc..to different states or provinces in canada...makes me travel in my mind !!

in case you dont know ..i like geography !!

glad that you had the chance to experience a bit of the gaspesie here !!

thx again for the great words !!

your groomer operator from the gaspesie !!!

jean-guy :drinks:

Hi Groomer... Travel in your mind--- Yesterday we went to Catskill Mts in NY, there are fewer leaves left than from Virginia 2 1/2 weeks ago...

You are the best Love the snow pix above...Snow in boots and all...

Groomer,

Your one of the best dedicated guys I know, and I will never forget the guide into see your Chalet, its got to be one of the most quietest and neatest places to call home away from home.

Many thanks for all the hard work!!!

Dale

Hi Groomer... Travel in your mind--- Yesterday we went to Catskill Mts in NY, there are fewer leaves left than from Virginia 2 1/2 weeks ago...

You are the best Love the snow pix above...Snow in boots and all...

hi phil !!

big thx !!

not much leaves left here!!temps still warm!!

great shot !!like the low clouds !!

here s a few pics of snow in my boots !!!....hahahhahaha!!

coming back from lac saumon....right after i crossed the road ..i realized the bull was too low...so it was too late to lift it !!!....hahhaha!!

trail for st alexandre - causapscal ,just up the clearcut...left to right.. ..kosap ..on the right.

Groomer,

Your one of the best dedicated guys I know, and I will never forget the guide into see your Chalet, its got to be one of the most quietest and neatest places to call home away from home.

Many thanks for all the hard work!!!

Dale

hi dale !!

great to hear from you !!

big thank you !!...it has been my pleasure to bring you and the others at my camp during the gathering !!must be very different than big cities!!...no traffic lights at the camp !!..haha!!

and you re absolutely right...very quiet ...no traffic there!!..like it that way !!

thx again !!

pic with machine..on the way up to the lake ,causapscal river in the background!!