Tapatalk mobil app

easyrider

I would like to see Quebec rider use Tapatalk. The big reason for me is that it is so easy to snap a quick picture and post it. Does anyone else use it?

From their websight...

Q: How do I activate Tapatalk on my forum?

A: Activation is free of charge. Login to Forum Owner Area to download the Tapatalk Plugin and get staretd

Hi easyrider,

Will Tapatalk work with QuebecRider , I see guys on other Forums using it. I check out the app I'm just not sure I understand it.

Help !!!! :help: Tell me the details I'm Interested. I'm glad you posted this Topic. Thanks.

I'm new to Tapatalk bu and just scratching the surface but here is what I've noticed so far.

When I use my Ipod to check out QuebecRider I have to go to Google type in the address on a keyboard the size of a stick of gum. With Tapatalk any forum you prefer (that subscribes) is in your accounts and is accessible as an enail account. Two touches and you are there.

When I use it on DooTalk and I want to send a picture there is no more resizing to mess around with. Just take the pic and post it. It takes about 5 seconds. I think we would have many more pictures posted here the day they were taken by riders on the trails. It seems like everywhere we stay now there is wifi so posting pics from remote areas is super easy.

If anyone else can add to this please chime in.

I just did a quick search on using Taptalk with the invision software that we use here at QR. Unfortunetly it sounds like it can be problematic with the invison software requiring constant updates.

I can post using my Android phone when i am out there on the trail. I do see lots of people use the tapatalk system though.