Do I smell or something? Here I go again...

Phil 1

If you enjoy scoping Bettie's and downing brews your with the wrong guy. He can do the km's but he drinks tonic and looks at manicans

We'll see what we can do about that... :diablo:

Phil, keep me in find for future runs! Would really like to take a trip like that with some veterans of those areas. Sounds like that trip is going to be a good one, can't wait to see the reports and hear the stories!

Phil, keep me in find for future runs! Would really like to take a trip like that with some veterans of those areas. Sounds like that trip is going to be a good one, can't wait to see the reports and hear the stories!

Will do for sure. Our group like most others here park and ride. We try to get out of the trucks A S A P... :drinks:

If you enjoy scoping Bettie's and downing brews your with the wrong guy. He can do the km's but he drinks tonic and looks at manicans

Hey Lou!

Have you burned a full tank of gas through that 2007 XC yet? :rofl: :rofl:

This is a site where people actually ride. Not sit at the bar and talk about riding.