Another Valin and surounding area update

GTSE800

The groomers are out, I have been riding great trails for the past couple of days, only seen 4 of 5 sleds out.

93 From the Ski area, to the La Chapelle, groomed to full width, and very flat.

Tues was warm, withe drizzll, snow, light rain, then the temps dropped. Just what it needed.

11f tues night, early today 6F and at 4pm today it was 0f.

Tues rode to Onatichiway, great trail, awsome views, the trail was closed after the releigh, turned back.

93 east of the ski area, groomed all the way to the 93/23 split, seen the local groomer in Alma headed out.

At the Hi, there is enough snow, cold tems to start working the trails.

I have lots of pic's to post, but the upload is to slow here, I will post when I get back home.

Today was the 1st clear day from Sunday. they have another 10 to 12 on Valins, east of Valins, has a little more and west had about 6 to 8 more.

They said ther is 5" on the slopes, and it will open the 1st week of Dec.

I am back, I got home last night at 11pm.

When I got up today, man I miss it already

Thursday Morning

It was 6f at the HI, going through Le'Tape was 17f and snowing all the way to QC,

South of the river on 20 was 34F and rain., VT, Rain.

There is enough snow up there to open all the loops up, they just need the time to get r done, and it looked to me, lots of activity going's on with there groomers, even during the day.

It should be a great weekend in Valins. :good:

I am back, I got home last night at 11pm.

When I got up today, man I miss it already

Thursday Morning

It was 6f at the HI, going through Le'Tape was 17f and snowing all the way to QC,

South of the river on 20 was 34F and rain., VT, Rain.

There is enough snow up there to open all the loops up, they just need the time to get r done, and it looked to me, lots of activity going's on with there groomers, even during the day.

It should be a great weekend in Valins. :good:

Update much appreciated, GTSE800. Thanks for taking the time.

timbo

No problem at all :good:

I did talk to one of the employe's at the Auberge du km31 where we stayed at.

I mentioned that, how important it is for people back in the states to get feed back on trail / snow conditions at Valins.

I mentioned Q rider, and I also suggested a live web cam. They do have the internet, so it would be quite easy. He agreeded?

Wait and see.

No problem at all :good:

I did talk to one of the employe's at the Auberge du km31 where we stayed at.

I mentioned that, how important it is for people back in the states to get feed back on trail / snow conditions at Valins.

I mentioned Q rider, and I also suggested a live web cam. They do have the internet, so it would be quite easy. He agreeded?

Wait and see.

Heck, i'd put together a webcam for him, computer, website and all, in exchange for a room for 1 week if he's serious. I have mine on dialup every 1hr and it works great. I'm sure it would be the same up there. All it would cost is a dialup account.

Heck, i'd put together a webcam for him, computer, website and all, in exchange for a room for 1 week if he's serious. I have mine on dialup every 1hr and it works great. I'm sure it would be the same up there. All it would cost is a dialup account.

they have high speed sattelite so it would be easy