Oh thank goodness. This is serious science...

PLAYHARD

Looks like the little rodent knows what he is talking about Friday they were calling for maybe an inch of snow today this morning they said 1-4" then they changed it to 3-6". We have 6" already and it's still snowing

post-299-0-98348400-1391453479_thumb.jpg

Playhard, if you didn't see the prediction yesterday from Punxsy you better check the garage, at the end of the show Phil said something about making a nest in Playhard's snowmobile seat :rofl:

Looks like the little rodent knows what he is talking about Friday they were calling for maybe an inch of snow today this morning they said 1-4" then they changed it to 3-6". We have 6" already and it's still snowing

8+ Down here in Berks

Then snow to ice Tuesday night into Wednesday morning and now possibility of the BIG One Saturday night into Sunday. So they say.

Playhard, if you didn't see the prediction yesterday from Punxsy you better check the garage, at the end of the show Phil said something about making a nest in Playhard's snowmobile seat :rofl:

The junk in my trunk is toasty warm thanks to the Yammi's rear exhaust. After a nice day of riding it's quite all right with me that the lock & chain isn't wicked cold. So I can't blame the rodent for wanting to make camp up in there.

No new snow here. We are supposed to get some Wed. Still can't ride here unless you like to slide around on ice. Am leaving tomorrow for St Michele des Saints. Some already there say trails are very good to Riviere Matawin.(360 and 317)

I live north of the Adirondacks near Lk. Champlain. Thank goodness for Quebec!!!

Jeff

8+ Down here in Berks

Then snow to ice Tuesday night into Wednesday morning and now possibility of the BIG One Saturday night into Sunday. So they say.

Hi Dave,ended up with 8 1/2 to 9 here just came in from plowing. Some forcasts are calling for another 8" wed. then more on the weekend, we will see