Great riding!

MXZ700RIDER

Just got back from a great week of riding in Saint Donat area. Trails were groomed to a 10 just about every day. 33 was fantastic around lake.....up to Mountain Noire.....and out to Lac Crouche. Not much sled traffic during the week....which is always good. Great job to the groomers in this area for doing a nice job with the trails. My question is why do they not groom lake Archambalt? My guess is the weight of groomer too risky? Perhaps a smaller groomer would do. Lake was pretty rough on way to Mountain Noire. :drinks:

Glad you like your stay there! No, they never go with the dozer on the lake which in my opinion is a good thing. Pretty much a dozer insurance problem.

Since I ride the area more than 20 year ago i can count on the fingers of just one of my hand the number of times the lake was really ruff when we pass there. You have not been lucky and the conditions change quickly, I ride it this last saturday and it was a blast to ride even at indecent speeds...

DSC02360_zps8f1ad580.jpg

DSC02353_zps54365fc6.jpg

:drinks:

Alain

Edited by towing