Shocking! Who does this??

lindasledgirl

Was on a trail in NB just north of Fort Kent, Me one year, and we were headed northbound after dark, Perfectly flat trail and I am motoring pretty

good. All of a sudden I hit a frozen ball of snow and ice with one ski. Don't have to tell anyone that result! Anyway, we found a small dealer so I can at least

replace my shattered shield. He proceeds to say that there are a bunch of kids that are going around and putting these softball sized ice balls on different

areas of the trails just to see the wrecks they cause. Now that isn't anywhere close to a cable hanging across but it's just another example of the sick

minds some people have.

We did have cases of wires strung across known dirt bike trails down here in S, Jersey. They resulted in numorous broken necks until the people were caught.

Here in my home town of Port Perry the local paper reported this week of 6 different incidents in the last couple of weeks of wire being found on the trails. No Leeds at this time.

Environmental nuts or juveniles. Tree huggers used to drive spikes in tree's so when a chain saw hit it damage is caused human or equipment.

Now the question tie them to the rope holding a sign stating what they did. Let the folks decided after reading the sign what they deserve