Relais Chic Choc

doo4adoo

I heard they have new owners this season. Was thinking of staying there next week when I pass thru. Any one been there this winter, any comments or other suggestions to stay in this area? I enjoyed my last stay 2 seasons ago.

Mike

If you talked about the auberge Grandeur nature Chic-Chocs, we stayed there a week ago... Is it this one you mean?

The place and installation were great but people attitude were not good at all, they seems to have some problems theres...

Alain

We rode into there a couple of days ago just for sightseeing and their trail was (as was all the rest of Gaspésie) groomed perfectly:

It looked like they had a mix of families (no sleds), as well as trail and off-trail riders staying there.

http://www.viaexplora.com/snowmobile/index.html?attraits=&unit=km&lat=48.966648&lng=-66.625807&zoom=11&force=1&ewaypoints=4906052,-6660255,-6258,4531&cst=1.0,1.01,1.05&csts=&cstr=1.01&spd=50000,50000,50000

Edited by PLAYHARD