Where do I buy a 7 day permit ?

COLD BEER

My group is driving to Hotel Roquemont in Saint-Raymond this Saturday, I usually obtain my 7 day trail pass at the hotel that we are staying at but Hotel Roquemont does not sell permits. They advised me that I could get a permit at the nearby Arctic Cat dealer. Unfortunately we will arrive late Saturday around 5:00 pm, the Arctic Cat dealer closes at 2:00 pm and is closed Sunday.

Can anyone suggest where we might get our permits Saturday in Saint- Raymond. We will be traveling on HWY 40 past Montreal so we could pull off the highway to purchase our permits but I would prefer to purchase the permit in Saint-Raymond if possible.

The Ski Doo dealer has passes. The dealer may be closed but the rental Dept. should be open for passes and maps etc. Last year they let us come for my wife to buy a coat on Sun. Nice people, call ahead 855-781-5381

Have a great ride,Dave L

PS They opened a Micr-Brew at the Roquemont !

Or stop here on your way, right off HGWY 40 at exit 144.

http://www.daysinnberthier.com

I called they have one week passes $200 tax included. Always open. They speak English.

Easy on easy off.

Hotel is right there next to Mc Donald's

Which way are you going up? If you are going up 87 in NY the first place on the right when you come through customs sells trail permits as well as exchanges money. Sorry I do not remember the name of the place.

Edited by 600IQHO