Miquelon Gas

GSX800

Does anyone know if the gas station in Miquelon re-opened? I read where it was supposed to under a new owner. I haven't seen anything on it since last year. If not, is there going to be gas in Desmaraisville still, or is it on to Waswanipi?

Does anyone know if the gas station in Miquelon re-opened? I read where it was supposed to under a new owner. I haven't seen anything on it since last year. If not, is there going to be gas in Desmaraisville still, or is it on to Waswanipi?

Good Question. Not sure, but I will see what I can dig up on it.

I stoped at the Miquelon gaz station in august. the lady operating the place said that the place will be close during winter.

I stoped at the Miquelon gaz station in august. the lady operating the place said that the place will be close during winter.

ThIs was me who asked this on CMIQ and thank you for being the one to respond.

Thanks for the update guys. We have a good bag trip planned for the first week in February. We start out in Mont Laurier going west on 63 to Truite Lac then up to Val d Or then heading on to Chibougamau and down into the Saquenay area. Trails look like they're just beginning to open in the Abitibi region. It seems as though I'm checking trail conditions by the hour because we really don't want to reroute. At least right now it looks like we only need to reroute day 1 as we can now get through Senneterre.

I would call JC Bou and stay there, we just did and it was very nice. A young couple took over and are very hospitable and Sandra is an outstanding cook. Ask for cabin # 6.

Is that right on the 93? i think the trail cuts across their driveway then you go out on the road to cross a bridge there?

You are correct on the location of JC Bou. 93 goes right through the entrance to their driveway. We stayed there a couple of times with the previous ownership.

Thank You