Northbounds 2016 North bay to North bay trip report

Northbound

Day 12 to back to North Bay,

Awoke to the sound of backup beepers which means new snow. Maybe 6 to 8. Saw a wolf running down the trail in front of me above Temagami. The help we got enroute to Chibougamau we got to repay twice today. It felt good. 125 miles today, 1935 miles for this trip, 3585 miles for the season, black trail tomorrow.

We had a great time, thanks for following along, hope you enjoyed it and I hope everyone finishes with a safe season

Happy trails, Jeff and Sandy

post-774-0-66733300-1456782852_thumb.jpg

post-774-0-33320200-1456782863_thumb.jpg

Jeff and Sandy, you made it. Nice ride . It was fun following you thru the posts. Next year we may try to do a little more saddle bagging. The past few years we have been day tripping more than putting on the saddle bags.

Jack & Sandi

Florida Snowman,

I'll be back in Ohio, how about extending my season and post that trip! By the way, Sandy says hush hush about our place in RDL, there is only room for a few sleds in front of those big glass doors.

Jeff

Hi Jeff and Sandy , we've enjoyed reading your trip reports , it's like we were still there , hope our paths cross again next year have a great summer all the best

Gary and Pat

Very much enjoyed meeting Sandy & yourself at breakfast during your stay at the Delta. Thank you for the trail reports as they were fun to read. Delighted you made it home S&S.

Thank you.

Stay safe.

Paddy O

PaddyO,

We enjoyed hearing your story about the pool at the Delta, and I'm sure our pathes will cross again.

Gary and Pat it was nice seeing you guys again. You two, and of course Bill are a couple of examples that I use when trying to explain the addictivneness of this sport.

Jack and Sandi, I look forward to your next post, it's like riding at home. Have fun at the gathering.

Jeff and Sandy