Passion need help Bill

rx1vt

Bill or anybody else, I have been trying to reserve a room at Passion. I called and set it up but they said i needed to see a fax they would send and never sent. I have been trying to call again but can't reach them. So i dont know if i have a reservation or not. Anybody have any idea's?

Bill or anybody else, I have been trying to reserve a room at Passion. I called and set it up but they said i needed to see a fax they would send and never sent. I have been trying to call again but can't reach them. So i dont know if i have a reservation or not. Anybody have any idea's?

I've had several people tell me the same thing happened to them. I stay at the Holiday Inn in Jonquiere. Phone # for reservations is 1-800-363-3124 or visit web site at www.saguenay.holiday-inn.com Sorry about the double post.

Bill

Bill, I will be there next friday. I was looking for a place up near the mountain to take the wife to and spend some time exploring the area. Anybody have a recommendation for two hotel type rooms/ Passion wants 340$ for a condo for one night.

Bill, I will be there next friday. I was looking for a place up near the mountain to take the wife to and spend some time exploring the area. Anybody have a recommendation for two hotel type rooms/ Passion wants 340$ for a condo for one night.

Try Jeannette or Alain. bed & breakfast. Auberge Du Barrage. right next to relais Onatchiway. Decent place. Goog cooking. Shared bathroom. My wife loves it. 418-690-4034.Tell them John or Dan from VT. told you to call.Auberge Du Barrage

• 3 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
My friend and I stayed there ,,what a nice guy,,,great food,,,fire was lit in cabin when we got back,,,great choice

Not that i'm an alcoholic or anything but do they serve beer there? That looks like my kind of place after a days worth of riding