Team Iceman in the steep and deep

anysledwilldoo

Just returned from Jackson Hole and the Teton National Region where I was able to leave off a couple of the Icemans stickers . You might find one in the men's room of the Cowboy Bar and the SilverDollar. The rental company wasn't keen on me sticking one to the plastic on the Summit 850 165 I was riding. What a beast that thing is! Unbelievable snow and scenery and unlimited riding areas with no other traffic in the high bowls and steep terrain. Now I am looking forward to my Quebec trip but a bit disappointed to read about the possible trail access closures. I love the Quebec trail system and hope this can come to pass. Thanks Iceman for the stickers.

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Togwotee.JPGIMG_1677.JPGIMG_1678.JPGFlorida Snowman, Have stayed at Togwotee in the past. This year we decided to stay in Jackson Hole where there was more night life. Stayed at Spring Creek Ranch, Highly recommend the place. Excellent two room suits and a great bar/restaurant on location. Always go to Brooks for one of the days lunch stop. The rest of the time we pack and eat out in the snow.