Champlain/Relais 22 haute Mauricie video ride report 19-20 january2019

towing

Hi guys,  last weekend the 19-20 january Snowcruiser and I did a two days ride Champlain/Relais22 round trip loop in Mauricie. The weather was freeking cold on saturday and we were in a small snow storm on sunday but trails were really nice. Here the trail path we did

carte_zpskaetlqqa.jpg

My best half Kristine was gone on a trip with her sister so I lost my photographer... plan change, you will have a video ride report this time! here the first part of 3 

put the quality on 1080, crank the sound on and enjoy

Alain

Edited by towing

On 1/25/2019 at 11:09 PM, zeusand said:

Awesome video Alain, fantastic job editing. I felt like I was on the trip!👍👍

Thank you zeusand! If you felt like that I succeed my editing job! it was a bigger job than expected, I'm still on the learning curve but worth it

19 hours ago, snowmaster2112 said:

JUST SPECTACULAR!!!!!

Alain, I have always enjoyed your trails reports and photos but you have taken it to a new level mon ami .

Just incredible. I wish our trails crossed each other’s last week but I’m positive they will again.

Godspeed to you!!!!!!

Thank You very much Chris! i'm sure it will and it will be handsome to shake your hand again on the trail 

18 hours ago, fredsleds said:

Alain,

C'est tres bon.

Wow, what a great video, thank you!!

Fred

Thank you Fred! the hardest part was to catch those images in that freeking cold!

17 hours ago, wulsock1 said:

Great videos! Last year was my first time from Relais 22 to La Touque. I can remember just about every spot I saw on the video! Especially the bridge on the north side! And the river north of Shawinagan is a must do also!

Thanks for sharing!!!!

You are welcome wulsock1! it's a really nice ride to do

9 hours ago, SnomoGary said:

Thanks  Alain fantastic video....  thanks for sharing. 

My leasure SnomoGary! surely more to come this winter but not as a video report, more like an add on

1 hour ago, smclelan said:

Great video again Alain!  We sure can see who does the heavy lifting in the picture department.  Tell Kiriki we miss her talents in your ride reports.

I have tell her already! we did a ride together  to st-donat yesterday and I have many pics to do another photo-report, I will put this together and post it soon