Quebec Trail Passes

Saguenay Bill

U ready yet?

feb 17 is the rental ride, be ready

Yah, I think so. I'm hoping that the smoke coming from under my hood is just from the new parts burning off oil :shok: New track and all new bearings should get her another 10k miles...........whattya think? I wasn't sure you were gonna ride with me this year with all your high filutin race buddies around and all. Last time my sled moved, it was water skiing behind your sled...............

Bill, what is the price now? I assume that the changing dollar changes the pass price. How long will you be selling them from your home? Thanks for the service you provide.

The price is $250CA, which now is $205US. I have more passes and will be selling them until Jan 06. That means if you mail your money and info to me I must have it by Jan o6. Once I'm at the HI I will be selling passes as well.

Thank you for acknowledging that I do provide this as a service to both the QuebecRider.com members and the Caribou-Conscrits and Saguenay snowmobile clubs.