Le-Classic

Backcountry12

14 hours ago, Backcountry12 said:

I saw they are under construction or something. Can you still park there and ride? 

Restaurant le classic, it's business as usual. they got +- 12 inches of snow last nite from that storm.

Le Domaine. The cafeteria has been torn down. Gas station still open. 819-435-2251

6 hours ago, Mid Range said:

Restaurant le classic, it's business as usual. they got +- 12 inches of snow last nite from that storm.

Le Domaine. The cafeteria has been torn down. Gas station still open. 819-435-2251

Thanks. Was going to ride east further but saw the free weekend is this weekend. Staying FAR away from the popular areas. LOL 

Anyone know the story why the 63  from Classic to Le Domaine remains closed as of Jan. 13th?    This section of trail surely has had snow for a month, and is largely bush roads.  Downed trees from ice to blame, and lack of volunteers would be my first guess?   Midrange,  I assume u know the story?   Heading somewhere near that area Friday AM... Thx

1 hour ago, largedaryl said:

Anyone know the story why the 63  from Classic to Le Domaine remains closed as of Jan. 13th?    This section of trail surely has had snow for a month, and is largely bush roads.  Downed trees from ice to blame, and lack of volunteers would be my first guess?   Midrange,  I assume u know the story?   Heading somewhere near that area Friday AM... Thx

They have just finished cleaning the trail(downed trees, branches). lots of work had to be done thru out the territory and we have a huge territory to take care of. We got +- a foot of snow over the weekend. You can follow them on their facebook page. They are starting the grooming operations today.

https://www.facebook.com/ClubMotoneigeOursBlancs/?epa=SEARCH_BOX