Things are slow so I hope this is not out of line.

Phil 1

with up to 16 inches of snow. Yesterday we got from 9" in Mt Pocono to over 16" in Tobyhanna. It is/was a mess, trees down State crews not ready for snow. Rt. 80 was closed down...Hope it is a sign of things to come...Some locals were out riding in OCTOBER in PA...

http://www.poconorecord.com/apps/pbcs.dll/.../NEWS/810290335

Link to Pocono paper...

:yahoo:

with up to 16 inches of snow. Yesterday we got from 9" in Mt Pocono to over 16" in Tobyhanna. It is/was a mess, trees down State crews not ready for snow. Rt. 80 was closed down...Hope it is a sign of things to come...Some locals were out riding in OCTOBER in PA...

http://www.poconorecord.com/apps/pbcs.dll/.../NEWS/810290335

Link to Pocono paper...

:yahoo:

Hey Phil

Were you out in it?

Bill

SB no mostly melted already...RFM is correct NY got 2' yes FEET in areas...

It was just like a mid-winter Noreaster, set up and dumped a ton of snow...

Now back to gettin ready for winter...

I drove through St-Zenon today - they have piles of snow here and there - they must have had a good dump a week ago, but nothing remains but the piles. I saw the old Zen Shack too, brought back memories.

What ever happened with the investigation of Danny and Al's murder. I thought the Canadian mounted police always get their man. This is bullshit.

• 4 months later...
What ever happened with the investigation of Danny and Al's murder. I thought the Canadian mounted police always get their man. This is bullshit.

When it first happened, I went to the big office in Montreal and demanded some answers. They told me that it could take 6 years. But now March 29 will mark 4? Anyways, I am pretty much convinced they are doing nothing.

RIP Al and Danny,

zen

When it first happened, I went to the big office in Montreal and demanded some answers. They told me that it could take 6 years. But now March 29 will mark 4? Anyways, I am pretty much convinced they are doing nothing.

RIP Al and Danny,

zen

Zen,

Thanks for the reply. I can't imagine this investigation has concluded. I cant believe the idiot across the lake

could have covered all his tracks or connections and could have been this cleaver.

Please keep us updated.

---Mac---

Zen,

Thanks for the reply. I can't imagine this investigation has concluded. I cant believe the idiot across the lake

could have covered all his tracks or connections and could have been this cleaver.

Please keep us updated.

---Mac---

Get real :wacko:

X2...

Was not out of line when I started thread but after it took a turn it is...Careful...

Sorry guys but when the two hotel owners are shot and dragged into the building and burned. Well yeah is upsetting. . .