Bad gas at Repos

snowmaster2112

16 minutes ago, zeusand said:

Other than a burger the food there is terrible but considering where it is, you can't complain... I guess

It was 25 below outside so somewhere warm to sleep made up for it. Besides we need these little places in the middle of nowhere. Better to support them.

The tiniest room that I've ever slept in in Quebec is definitely relay 22, where there's 12" to walk around the two single beds in a closet-sized room lol

But isnt it great after a long cold day?

Just now, zeusand said:

The big problem was where to put your stuff once you took it all off LOL

Years back, many, many years ago, last time there to sleep. I ended up busting into another room with my burglary skills. Problem solved we had two rooms.

2 hours ago, iceman said:

If you think eating there gives bad gas, try sleeping there. 

Yesterday I swung through the lot on the way back south just to see how many yahoo”s were there.

third time this year I could smell the sewage stench coming from the cabins directly across from the main entrance.

didnt even have my helmet off and was riding

I pulled into relay 22 at 1230 today, there were at least 300 sleds there, it was hard to find a place to park. But, I was able to get gas and oïl and eat and get out in 40 minutes, they had about 15 people working. In Chateau Roberville now, going to Chibigamu in the morningé been on the trail for4 days and 950 miles, 4 more days to ride, hope the weather holds out, trails in the North are amazing.

9 hours ago, quebec bob said:

I pulled into relay 22 at 1230 today, there were at least 300 sleds there, it was hard to find a place to park. But, I was able to get gas and oïl and eat and get out in 40 minutes, they had about 15 people working. In Chateau Roberville now, going to Chibigamu in the morningé been on the trail for4 days and 950 miles, 4 more days to ride, hope the weather holds out, trails in the North are amazing.

We surely passed you yesterday, we were headed south to Relais 22. Only about 20 sleds when we got there.