Sign in to follow this  
iceman

La Bisonneiere St Prosper

So it begins,  Relais Bisonneire (Relais Bison)  gone lost to Covid. 

One less Relais, surely will not be the last one we lose sadly.

http://www.lhebdomekinacdeschenaux.ca/la-bisonniere-emportee-par-la-pandemie/

I love this sport and the people who work so hard to provide us with the best experience you could ever ask for. I know this list will grow and probably we will lose some in very strategic locations that could put a real hurt on all that has been established over the years. Back in March when we left a month on the table, none of us saw this coming like it has, many were saying it was a year to remember.....hope that is true...and we all get to ride soon. We all are now realizing how special what we have had really was or is. If the trail system survives this and we are back this season, I will cherish every mile and minute of it , my hope is that everyone digs deep to help all these folks out when it returns. It is sad to see the success of these hard working folks being lost and completely out of their control.I would imagine outside of places like Parent where there are residents, it is nearly impossible to survive unless you have deep pockets, I look at places like Kanawata without any customers, how do you survive, just close down and come back to what ever is there when it is over, to see if it has been ransacked?? I don't even like thinking about it.I am hoping and praying for the best for our friends.