THE BEST SEASON'S ON ITS WAY

iceman

Heavy frost for the first timel here in Shawinigan this morning.

A few very light snow flurries this afternoon the first here since last march.

Winter in Quebec is right around the corner.

When the snow is flying for real you will know about it as soon as I see it.

Iceman

I will for sure keep everyone updated as we get going up here.

I am a rider and live for winter.

Whatever the conditions I will give them honestly. Good or Bad

Thank you. That is the ONLY way to give them. Thank you for following the great tradition of honesty in Shawinigan that we all knew from our late friend Bernard! May he be riding the best, whitest, smoothest most scenic trails, stopping to play his guitar and make so many friends laugh till their sides hurt!

Wow!! What great news as already stated Bernard was the man when it came to helping us with honest snow conditions. We really appreciate your input and willingness to help those of us who travel 8 or more hours to get up there and ride!! Thanks so much!! :clapping:

P.S. if you have time stop by Motel Safari and say hello to Jocelyn Bernards widow, she would be thrilled to know you are helping carry on his passion.

Edited by Snowbound

you know i met bernard only once a few years back

I know how much he did for this sport

I know how much he helped many sledders

I been wanting to stop by the Safari I just felt kinda strange since i really didn't know him .

I am for sure aware of how much he meant to the region here and i am hoping to help out with the club here and get involved directly

I live about 1.5 miles from the Safari so you guys who start out of the Safari will be glad to know i am right here and I will report for you.

Guess its time to introduce myself to jocelyn

I know what its like to wait all year for the neige and I myself used to endure the 8 hr or so ride to paradise

Not to mention the 8 hrs back

glad to help

Thanks for the Honest reports, I enjoy very much ridding the Shawinigan area as I do all of Quebec and knew Bernard personally. His widow Joceylene is doing here best to continue the best she can to help the americans, but is still not as good at english or knew the contacts Bernard had.

you know i met bernard only once a few years back

I know how much he did for this sport

I know how much he helped many sledders

I been wanting to stop by the Safari I just felt kinda strange since i really didn't know him .

I am for sure aware of how much he meant to the region here and i am hoping to help out with the club here and get involved directly

I live about 1.5 miles from the Safari so you guys who start out of the Safari will be glad to know i am right here and I will report for you.

Guess its time to introduce myself to jocelyn

I know what its like to wait all year for the neige and I myself used to endure the 8 hr or so ride to paradise

Not to mention the 8 hrs back

glad to help

iceman,

I read that you used to travel 8 hrs to the area also to ride, are you from Canada originally?