Hotel Esterel

actionjack

Was planning to start and end a saddlebag tour from Hotel Esterel but seems they will be closed until next Autumn/winter (2010-2011) for renovations. Frankly I liked Esterel, but it did need some updating.

Any suggestions for good options nearby?

Was planning to start and end a saddlebag tour from Hotel Esterel but seems they will be closed until next Autumn/winter (2010-2011) for renovations. Frankly I liked Esterel, but it did need some updating.

Any suggestions for good options nearby?

Where you heading on your trip, Jack?? If north, St-Donat is only 1/2 hour drive beyond Esterel, if you are driving up from Montreal area. The Cuillere a Pot is open again this winter and you would be on the edge of the Parc to start your trip. If you where planning on going west, your best bet is the new Hampton Inn in Ste-Agathe.

timbo

Where you heading on your trip, Jack?? If north, St-Donat is only 1/2 hour drive beyond Esterel, if you are driving up from Montreal area. The Cuillere a Pot is open again this winter and you would be on the edge of the Parc to start your trip. If you where planning on going west, your best bet is the new Hampton Inn in Ste-Agathe.

timbo

Planning to head west to Mt Laurier area since we have never been that way. I found that there looks to be a nice Super 8 in St Agathe. Hampton Inn gives me another option. Thanks.

timbo

Timbo

Do you have a contact number for Culliere a pot and the New Hampton Inn. Planning to go up to that area the week of Christmas to ride pending snow conditions to ride in the Parc area and around St Donat. Do they have safe parking for trucks and sleds. Not planning to saddlebag, going in and out daily. Any help is appreciated.

Thanks,

Timbo

Do you have a contact number for Culliere a pot and the New Hampton Inn. Planning to go up to that area the week of Christmas to ride pending snow conditions to ride in the Parc area and around St Donat. Do they have safe parking for trucks and sleds. Not planning to saddlebag, going in and out daily. Any help is appreciated.

Thanks,

http://www.snowmobilecountry.ca/en/membres...mp;numFiche=172

Auberge La Cuillère à Pot

41, Route 329

Saint-Donat (Québec)

CANADA J0T 2C0

Tel.: 819 424-2252

Fax: 819 424-1436

Toll free: 1 877 711-2252

Haven't been able to find the Hampton Inn, even through the website

http://www.snowmobilecountry.ca/en/membres...mp;numFiche=172

Auberge La Cuillère à Pot

41, Route 329

Saint-Donat (Québec)

CANADA J0T 2C0

Tel.: 819 424-2252

Fax: 819 424-1436

Toll free: 1 877 711-2252

Haven't been able to find the Hampton Inn, even through the website

be very cautious whenstaying in st. agathe disable your vehicles for sure lots of problems for sure, also cond. usually not too good there thatearly in seaon

Not too worried about snow when I am going. If there is no snow we will just drive farther. That's how I wound up in QC the first time anyway. I was wondering about security in that area especially since it is so close to the hgwy. We will take precautions and only one of us drives the preferred make. Also one of our guys works for Lojack.