rimouski to amqui !!

groomer

That is good news. I know running that way will be an option tomorrow. We are coming up tomorrow with no real plans at all of which way we are heading.

have a safe fun trip smclelan

groomer could you find out if its possible to start out somewhere around armstrong and ride toward your way yet

thanks eric

just fyi!!

just back from a 50 miles ride in the woods .smclelan ,went up to a quarter mile from the camp of my friend at the lake .

there s alot of humidty in the air.so ,while riding i was listening to a riki radio station ,for tomorrow morning chances of snow and rain and freezing rain in the afternoon .

before posting , i checked on the weather channel ,mont joli airport ,yesterday they were announing up to 4 '' of snow ,now for tomorrow +1 c and 15 mm of of rain .

don t want to discourage you but.....BETTER TAKE A CLOSE LOOK AT THE FORECAST.

should be -9 c for tuesday .i don t know who to believe for the forecast !! :wacko:

coldsmoke ,i did nt check but ,whats the closest city in pq to armstrong ???? just to give me a place to start my search ???

groomer !!! :drinks:

coldsmoke !!

just checked a few trail conditions posts on the french forum from the 14th up to dec 20 th.

a guy went from st georges to st théophile (south ).rideable but not the greateast conditions .

another one ,guy went from armagh to tourville and st phamphile ,guy said looks like winter there ,riding was acceptable +.

st magloire area looks not bad.thetford mines area ,looks like they need more .

quantity of snow vary from places to places .some places are acceptable ,others need more snow .not too many posts about trail conditions in that area .

groomer !!!

What would we do without Groomer? Quebecrider.com would be like Christmas without Santa.

Thanks Groomer!

See you soon!

The Sudburysledder!

hi sudburysledder!!

ha !! ha !! thanks !!

i ll take the occasion to say that to friends and members : just like bernard (motel safari ) said a few years back on the other forum ,i m not god too !! ha !! ha !!

don t mind helping when time permit !!

we left houlton yesterday rode to cambelton hb riding was good via mostly railbeds. Left this am from pointe la cross went to albertville on 5 stopped for a coffee at the clubhouse but didn't get to see u groomed! Took 587 to 579 to 5 at east remouski than 5 to ESL. Riding was very good foe early conditions. Snowed today in am. Rained hard this afternoon for 3 hrs. Snowing now in RDL

Sorry for the chopped message on limited tech equip

roadrunner

we left houlton yesterday rode to cambelton hb riding was good via mostly railbeds. Left this am from pointe la cross went to albertville on 5 stopped for a coffee at the clubhouse but didn't get to see u groomed! Took 587 to 579 to 5 at east remouski than 5 to ESL. Riding was very good foe early conditions. Snowed today in am. Rained hard this afternoon for 3 hrs. Snowing now in RDL

Sorry for the chopped message on limited tech equip

roadrunner

when i saw your ''first '' name in the guestbook ,i told smclelan ,this could be roadrunner !! i was right !!