Trail Passes

Snobeeler

I sold passes for the Carobou-Conscrits, the Saguenay club and the club in Alma. This year I'm selling for the Caribou-Conscrits and the Saguenay club. The Caribou just sent me, today, an email telling me passes have been mailed to me. Should get next week.

I sold passes for the Carobou-Conscrits, the Saguenay club and the club in Alma. This year I'm selling for the Caribou-Conscrits and the Saguenay club. The Caribou just sent me, today, an email telling me passes have been mailed to me. Should get next week.

Put me down for a couple Bill!

• 4 weeks later...

Bill, When will you be selling trail passes?

It's great to support clubs where you ride and the clubs that maintain the trails the lead to where we like to ride.

For 20+ years I have enjoyed riding throughout the belle province. I have belonged to clubs across quebec. For the last several years I have been a member of the snowmobile club of Lac St Jean East (UDM Lac St Jean Est). This is a smaller but very important club that maintains trail 23 from L'Etape to Herbertville/Alma/Larouche/Jonquiere. If you like myself, enjoy riding from the Quebec City/St Raymond area to Saguenay, the health of this club is of critical great importance to each of us. Consider joining UDM Lac St Jean this season (This is also the club of the famous Belle de Neiges)

With the distance involved in getting all the way to Les Monts Valin area, I often find myself departing from the Quebec area and enjoying the saguenay region and it's many routes. If you have, you know what I mean. If you have not, you should as it is another part of the paradise. Branch out and have a blast.

I currently have a limited number of memberships available, which is my way of helping the club. They do all the important work, I help by selling a few memberships for them. E-mail me if you wish to support this critical link club.

"UDM Lac St Jean Est" Memberships are the same price as previously posted $250 with the same discounted price $225 for purchases prior to Dec 9