Mother Nature

iceman

Well she is trying to help us out and fix what she tore up with the rains

Is colder for sure and been snowing most of today

No Blizzard but nice and steady and maybe about 2" so far

They are not calling for alot but we will take what we can get

Much colder for fri and the weekend so they say and I assume things will get much better once some real cold returns to "set" the trails solid again

Well she is trying to help us out and fix what she tore up with the rains

Is colder for sure and been snowing most of today

No Blizzard but nice and steady and maybe about 2" so far

They are not calling for alot but we will take what we can get

Much colder for fri and the weekend so they say and I assume things will get much better once some real cold returns to "set" the trails solid again

Where abouts are you, Iceman?

iceman,

Where are you specifically that it is snowing and you have gotten 3 - 4 inches? Any idea if this is enough to get things back up to Canadian perfection?

Thanks so much!

Shane

i was watching the news on tv at 6 pm and saw a few repotages live .it was snowing in quebec city,rimouski and just started here.might have up to 6 '' til tomorrow night for my area.

....if this can encourage you a bit !!

groomer !!!

iceman,

Where are you specifically that it is snowing and you have gotten 3 - 4 inches? Any idea if this is enough to get things back up to Canadian perfection?

Thanks so much!

Shane

specifically speaking I am in Mont Carmel at my house

About 2 miles from Motel Safari

It has snowed and is still snowing on and off

No perfection right now but is supposed to be even colder friday and as the weekend goes on

is only -2c here so still too warm for any surfacing yet (now the groomer would do more damage then good)

I believe should be ok by end of the weekend but no perfection.(has been an off year not near enough snow anywhere for perfection)

Lac st Jean yes had more snow then here to start with so more snow means better conditions up there for sure they will be back to normal now most likely

I have not been out to ride but the trans quebec 3 is right here at my door and I can tell you everyone is behaving nicely and waiting for things to freeze up for the weekend (very little traffic as should be trails took a beating from the rain)

If it is much colder as they say I will take a ride and check the situation friday but needs to be colder then now or I will wait.

I am not here for a week so I am not going to rip the trail to shit now and wonder why it sucks come the late season

Edited by iceman

Thank you iceman. You have great respect for the sport. You are leading by example and setting a great example in the process.

I don't know about all that but what I do know is I used to have to trailer up here 8hrs to ride like many of you do.

Sometimes not always sure what would be there when I got there.

So I will not bullshit anyone I know it's a long way to drive but well worth it as anyone who comes to ride in Quebec knows

Riding anywhere else is just not comparable

by the way snowing again now maybe another inch or so about 5 inches so far today real fluffy stuff now

getting much colder too almost -9 now supposed to go to -15c so thats great for sure

Edited by iceman

I don't know about all that but what I do know is I used to have to trailer up here 8hrs to ride like many of you do.

Sometimes not always sure what would be there when I got there.

So I will not bullshit anyone I know it's a long way to drive but well worth it as anyone who comes to ride in Quebec knows

Riding anywhere else is just not comparable

by the way snowing again now maybe another inch or so about 5 inches so far today real fluffy stuff now

getting much colder too almost -9 now supposed to go to -15c so thats great for sure

:yahoo: Oh thank you God and Mother Nature - keep the snow coming please

Gary

6 '' for rdl area

5 '' for edmunston ,still snowing a bit

6 '' for grande riviere and still waiting for a lot more .

about 2-3 '' here at home and still waiting for a lot more til tomorrow .

heard on a rimouski radio station earlier this morning ,road conditions are not too nice between mont joli and rdl...windy !!!

groomer !!!

Groomer any word on Shawanigan-Grand Mere? Put off our trip a week so you guys have a chance to fix things up there. Any idea of the forcast for the upcoming wee in this area? Thanks

hi !!

just checked on a french forum for info and no luck about shawinigan area.

groomer !!!

cold for the week but no real snow predicted for here in Shawinigan

Trails not bad but very Icy (still closed)

If you use no studs it will be a problem for you for sure

No grooming as of yet probably tonight or sat night I would think

Edited by iceman