We are going to get HAMMERED!!!

rfm

I guess the Jersey Turnpike and the Garden State Pkwy would make some wicked trails

Fire Up the Groomers

One year, we had a blizzard here that dumped 36" of snow. We actually rode our sleds up and down the AC Expressway. That was a blast.

Especially when we blasted right through the toll booths at about 80mph! A couple of guys that were with us actually did go down the Parkway

that night for about a mile, then came back with us. I think this was around 1996. :yahoo:

I think was the same storm you are talking about in 1996 and some guys I know rode into NYC down the Taconic Pkwy from Putnam county, NY and toured the city and back home must have been cool.

Sorry I missed that ride.

Some new snow here would be nice for sure

iceman,

I remember that. They were interviewed on TV by a lady who had no idea what a snowmobile was! I remember thinking to myself..."how cool is that? How often do you get to ride through mid-town Manhattan on a snowmobile on deserted streets?!"

Looks like all you southern boys and girls are getting ANOTHER storm mid-week and us in snow country are getting @#$%ed again! :cray:

Looks like all you southern boys and girls are getting ANOTHER storm mid-week and us in snow country are getting @#$%ed again! :cray:

Pretty sad winter when S. Jersey has more snow than a good part of Canada. :wacko:

Pretty sad winter when S. Jersey has more snow than a good part of Canada. :wacko:

You're not kidding! :vava::crazy:

• 2 weeks later...

Not sure what the official amounts were but pretty close to 30" here in Falls Church VA, just 10 miles outside of Washington, DC

Me digging out with a Bobcat MT55, much better than the shovel, BUT no where near as fun as having someone else do it while I go snowmobiling in QC!!!

post-53-1266436764_thumb.jpg

post-53-1266436820_thumb.jpg

Edited by rfm