Can't Stand This Time Of Year

Greasemonkey

Riding is over, but you still find yourself checking all the snowmobile sites that you always follow daily, almost hour to hour, only

to find the same posts and info that was there for days. It's a sad time. Anybody do the same and feel the same way? :sad:

Yup...I'm doing it right now!! This sucks!! But wait, it's going to be 80 degrees this weekend here in Massachusetts and my 2006 Road King is ready to go - woohoo!!!

I think there's still snow in Alaska Greasemonkey!

Yup...I'm doing it right now!! This sucks!! But wait, it's going to be 80 degrees this weekend here in Massachusetts and my 2006 Road King is ready to go - woohoo!!!

I think there's still snow in Alaska Greasemonkey!

Yup, getting the quads ready, 80 degrees here this weekend, also.

Alaska, hmmmmmm.....probably would be a great experience, but, if I went there, it would be to hunt.

Yup, i'm another one! aimlessly roaming sled sites, looking for those last trip stories and pics! Already been to Doo talk and HCS too! time to get the fishin poles ready.. see all you fellow snow chasin mad men when it flies again!!

Here are some pictures to tide you over.....

http://berardoracing.com/gallery.htm

Mark.

Riding is over, but you still find yourself checking all the snowmobile sites that you always follow daily, almost hour to hour, only

to find the same posts and info that was there for days. It's a sad time. Anybody do the same and feel the same way? :sad:

Yep still checking out the site.

80degs in MA this weekend !!! We just been told severe weather in N. Ireland (1ft snow!) and Scotland for this weekend and no sleds for hire here in the U.K. !!!!!

How sad is that

:sad:

Gary

still coming everyday .caught between 2 seasons here.still a bit of riding outside town .6 '' of wet snow up the hills last monday and now raining and should be very warm for next week end .expect to remove the signage on tq 5 next week .

just waiting to go back to see my ''friends '' at the camp and ride my 4 wheelers.

groomer !!!