ha !! ha !!

groomer

The moral of the story is next time you think of how much of a pain in the a** loading your sled is, just remember...it could be worse.

You gotta love the lady in the background laughing at the whole situation.

The guy was lucky he got out before it sank and trapped him in there. He could of easily gotten CO2 poisoning.

Reminds me of a time I trapped myself in my trailer in St-Donat. I was lucky I had not started the sled yet. I would have never gotten out. A couple of guys in the parking lot almost pissed their pants laughing. I couldn't help but laugh at myself too, once I finally got out!

Merci Jean-Guy pour l'humeur, j'avais besoins de ca!

-George

The moral of the story is next time you think of how much of a pain in the a** loading your sled is, just remember...it could be worse.

You gotta love the lady in the background laughing at the whole situation.

The guy was lucky he got out before it sank and trapped him in there. He could of easily gotten CO2 poisoning.

Reminds me of a time I trapped myself in my trailer in St-Donat. I was lucky I had not started the sled yet. I would have never gotten out. A couple of guys in the parking lot almost pissed their pants laughing. I couldn't help but laugh at myself too, once I finally got out!

Merci Jean-Guy pour l'humeur, j'avais besoins de ca!

-George

de rien george !!ca fait du bien rire une bonne ''shot ''!!

nice avatar stan !!! ha !! ha !!

jean-guy