Ski Doo Museum

Yesterday my wife, 3 grandkids from Texas and I went to the SD Museum in Valcourt. What a great place the museum is. They will not let pictures be taken in the museum. If you get a chance visit it.

hey Bill, that sounds like a hell of an idea for this summer. thanks, see u on the 16th, Louie

hey Bill, that sounds like a hell of an idea for this summer. thanks, see u on the 16th, Louie

Hi Louie

Glad you are coming. Get to put face with the anme.

BILL

Hi Bill, who had more fun???? BE HONEST...your right, the museum is a great stop for a SD enthusiast.

I always have the most fun. Ain't that the way it's suppose to be.

Yesterday my wife, 3 grandkids from Texas and I went to the SD Museum in Valcourt. What a great place the museum is. They will not let pictures be taken in the museum. If you get a chance visit it.

Went there as part of my Honeymoon tour of Canada. Loved the tour and the history.

P.S., is anyone sick of the 95 degree weather everyday? Come on winter!!

Bill,

I have an email address for someone at the factory, if your looking to see a particular model being built, they usualy know 2 weeks out for production, Dan and I saw his sled (Summit) being built.

Stay Cool!

Don

Hi Don

No kids were getting antsy so I had to skip it. Want to go back and do it.

Bill