Snow!!!!!!!!!!

zeusand

Hey Jean-Guy, We got hammered with 18-24" here in CT and it look's like it's coming your way! :yahoo:

hi stan !!

im moving to ct ,right now !!! ha !! ha !! :lol:

looks like storm started about 1 hrs ago.not much on the ground yet.not even an inch.

hope will get buried here,we need snow badly !!

jean-guy

hi stan !!

im moving to ct ,right now !!! ha !! ha !! :lol:

looks like storm started about 1 hrs ago.not much on the ground yet.not even an inch.

hope will get buried here,we need snow badly !!

jean-guy

Groomer,

So did we get any snow? Or are we still cutting grass, 27" in North Jersey Put 25 miles on the wheeler last night,buzzing around town in a white out, to much salt on the roads for the sled.

Groomer,

So did we get any snow? Or are we still cutting grass, 27" in North Jersey Put 25 miles on the wheeler last night,buzzing around town in a white out, to much salt on the roads for the sled.

hi jackstraw !!

ha !! ha !!!

im closer to run the lawnmover first than the groomer !!! :angry: let say about 2 '' and im generous!!

started good, but around 11 am ,flakes were a lot smaller .so, not much of a storm for my area .nice gusts of wind tho.only blowing snow right.

looks like east of carleton toward gaspé received more snow than us.they are still calling for 50 cm.i ll see tomorrow .road 195 between amqui and matane was closed to truckers ,too windy !!

saw many reports from the us today .wish i could be there !!

jean-guy

http://tvanouvelles.ca/lcn/infos/regional/archives/2010/12/20101227-161322.html

groomer !!!