Parent

NSHM

What is a good place to stay in Parent?

Thanks

There is the Central, shitty little place but the bar is usually hopping. The best bet is to get ahold of the guy that owns Parent Excavating, he speaks english, built a nice cottage log home right on the outskirts of town, let me see if I can find his card...L'ombre du vent: 819-667-2112

www.ombreduvent.com call after 7pm.

There is the Central, shitty little place but the bar is usually hopping. The best bet is to get ahold of the guy that owns Parent Excavating, he speaks english, built a nice cottage log home right on the outskirts of town, let me see if I can find his card...L'ombre du vent: 819-667-2112

www.ombreduvent.com call after 7pm.

I don't think the bar closes at the central! We left a buddy there a few years ago when he blew the motor, he said the bar was open 24hrs.

We stayed at Le Gite 2 weeks ago.He is renting rooms at $30/night.Much more cozy than the cabins at the central.

His name is Jean-Guy 819-667-2244 or 819 585-2460.No restaurant but the coureur des bois is in front.300 feets from the Central

- Also there is the Hotel Central but cabins were all booked by the loggers.They have some rooms upstairs within the Hotel

- P'tite auberge Le coureur des bois (Rooms for rent)with a restaurant 819-667-2222 Lionel or Denise

- L'ombre du vent http://www.ombreduvent.com/ it is isolated from the village

- Motel 4 saisons (no restaurant)