Insurance changes???

gkw

My brother called me today to say that he got his annual Quebec "package" and it included a trail map and a list of what you need to ride in Quebec this year.

This list included $500,000 liability policy.

Is this new? Or does this include the insurance that comes with your Canada Reg??

GW

My brother called me today to say that he got his annual Quebec "package" and it included a trail map and a list of what you need to ride in Quebec this year.

This list included $500,000 liability policy.

Is this new? Or does this include the insurance that comes with your Canada Reg??

GW

There is a policy that comes with your Quebec pass. If you have your own insurance and you can get the paper work completed in time you can get $40 back.

Andy

There is a policy that comes with your Quebec pass. If you have your own insurance and you can get the paper work completed in time you can get $40 back.

Andy

I think this statement is true only for Canadian residents, I live in the states and have full ins coverege and they told ne I could not get back the 40.00

There is a policy that comes with your Quebec pass. If you have your own insurance and you can get the paper work completed in time you can get $40 back.Andy
That only applies to Canadian residents so I was told by Daniel several years ago.
I think this statement is true only for Canadian residents, I live in the states and have full ins coverege and they told ne I could not get back the 40.00
You are correct, GTSE.

That only applies to Canadian residents so I was told by Daniel several years ago.You are correct, GTSE.

I stand corrected gents. I can't find where this is stated but I know that if these gents say that this is the way she goes them I believe them. But don't feel bad guys about not getting your $40 back as it is more trouble than it is worth.

Andy

I stand corrected gents. I can't find where this is stated but I know that if these gents say that this is the way she goes them I believe them. But don't feel bad guys about not getting your $40 back as it is more trouble than it is worth.

Andy

From everything I've been told by Canadians who have applied you are corect Andyman. Matter of fact you were one of the ones who told me that.

Andy

Also, it might be obvious but the $500K policy only covers you while in QC. It will not help you if you need it in the states.

Even if they would give you $40.00 back I would keep the $500,000 for the $40.00. That is a LOT of coverage for the premium. Plus their company deals with the mess, much easier than your USA company doing it.

I have been an Insurance Agency owner for 25 years...Trust me.

Even if they would give you $40.00 back I would keep the $500,000 for the $40.00. That is a LOT of coverage for the premium. Plus their company deals with the mess, much easier than your USA company doing it.

Well said!!!

Andy

I always claim that $40 included in trail pass price for that $500,000 liability insurance.There is no need to pay it twice since I am already covered with my own insurance company plus instead of $500,000,I get 1,000,000 liability insurance.