season's over in Lanaudiere...

towing

yep...... it's now over... :(

http://www.lanaudiere.ca/fr/thematique/motoneige/conditions

I did my last ride saturday (2april) from cabanon I ride up to the Repos round-trip. It begin to have some earth spots on the first half to the dam but the rest was still nice. The main problem this year was they give-up earlier on the grooming, last pass around the 18 march so some trail sections were pretty bumpy... it's why I don't report here. Maybe it was not the best, but it was nice for those like me to be able to ride in our backyard, less trailer.

Finally, the first ride was on the 11 december and the last one on the 2april... not bad for a season, even more thinking what we were expected at the end of january before the real snowfalls begin...

So the season is over for me, cutting at 4907 miles of fun...

I left you some pics of the season...

DSC01451.jpg

DSC08528.jpg

DSC01580.jpg

DSC01589.jpg

DSC09052.jpg

Thanks for all the reports this year. The detail of your reports is second to none and always honest.

I was hoping to come up on the 24th of March but like you said they stopped grooming a couple weeks earlier than previous years so i didn't want to make the long drive for sub par quebec conditions. I'm sure they were still very good if you were closer than 12 hours but for me it's too far to drive for just good conditions.