Plowing Snowmobile Trails

smclelan

Groomer can you do some checking around to see if they are still putting up windmills and transmission lines in the Mt Louis, Mont Saint Pierre area. Yhey had the trails plowed bare in several spot on the North shore of the Gaspesie last winter.

mont st pierre / mont louis ???

salut !!

mes chums aimeraient faire le tour de la gaspesie l hiver prochain.ils voudraient savoir si la tq 5 risque d etre gratté par les charrues pour travaux d eoliennes et/ou ligne de transmissions.

si quelqu un pourrait m informé.....thank you.

just posted this on the french forum !!let's wait !!

last week, when i went working on tq 5 in town ,my friend told me they 've been in troubles with the wind mills in the l'ascension-st alexis area.

they insert steel cables inside in the wind mills,some cables broke.they stopped working for a while to investigate the problem.german compagny .

friend of mine work there,bulldozer operator .he s waiting most of the day ,just in case they need him and he s getting paid for waiting !!! this will cost a lot of $$$$$$$$$ !!

they should begin next summer around town and ste marguerite area !!hope it won t be hell for us !!!

groomer !!!

while waiting for a reply on the french forum,thought about that.forgot about a good friend of mine who comes for moose hunting at the camp,you won t find a better reply than that.

just received an e mail from him.

mont louis area : they are done.access road should nt be plowed

samething for petite vallée and cloridorme.

l ascension area ,roads could be plowed for a while .they are late a bit.short period of time.

for this area they ll use sleds and maybe a pick up truk with tracks for maintenance.

roads will be plowed only for a major break down !!!

ps: you don t need a thousand friends,you just need the right one !!! :lol::lol::good:

jean-guy

a guy from matane replied .

he said ,normally ,no work.all the work will be stopped for the winter.

jean-guy :drinks:

That's good news, JG. It wasn't exactly "bare roads" last winter, but in a bunch of areas it was a pain in the ass.

timbo

:good:

That's good news, JG. It wasn't exactly "bare roads" last winter, but in a bunch of areas it was a pain in the ass.

timbo

:good:

hi timbo !!

geeez !! im late !!ha!!ha!!! saguenay bill keep me busy !!ha!!ha!!ha!!

good news for sure !!i don t like myself riding on plowed roads !!

i ve been caught outside latuque while working for challenge kanada ,my pants almost changed colors !!

jean-guy