Snow is King in Clova

Mid Range

Even though Lepine Road wasn't in it's greatest shape,lots of white gold in Clova (3-4 feet).Stayed at the Tamarac.Thank you Al and Carole.Food was awesome.Home made meals with a personal touch,courtesy of our great cook Carole.See you soon.Since there was snow on the road we went all the way down to TQ 63 today.8-9 inches of powder on Lepine road but lots of big potatoes (rocks)underneath in the Lepine bridge area.Loggers are supoosed to start next week their logging operations.So it means take the woodrunner trail via Rabaska lodge if you guys want to go to Clova.

So lepine road will be no good once they start logging? I am confused? Woodrunner trail is 83 yes? 83 to lepine to rabaska?yes? More on the logging affects on the trail please? Looking to go to rabaska then up lepine and to 83 to clova in 2 weeks.

So lepine road will be no good once they start logging? I am confused? Woodrunner trail is 83 yes? 83 to lepine to rabaska?yes? More on the logging affects on the trail please? Looking to go to rabaska then up lepine and to 83 to clova in 2 weeks.

Ice...... I will show you a map tomorrow night.

Yes thank you. I was there but did not get to ride to rabaska the other guys did and i'm needing to go back to ride it and go to rabaska and clova maybe mid feb.

Yes thank you. I was there but did not get to ride to rabaska the other guys did and i'm needing to go back to ride it and go to rabaska and clova maybe mid feb.

I will be at the rabaska 23 of feb to march 6th if your in the area look me up. Just ask Martin for the guy from Florida

Iceman

First map is Lepine road shown in green.Second map is Woodrunner trail shown in black.

Woodrunner trail meets up with Lepine road at Km 54.Pensive (relay) is at Km57. From Km 54 to km 68 approx, they flatten up the snow bank on the shoulder for sledders. But most of us are staying on the road when there’s snow on it. North of km 68 is the groomed trail

There is no trail south of km 54. We (locals) are jumping on it all the way down to TQ 63 which is crossing Lepine road at km 5 when it’s ridable and not sanded. It all depends of logging operations.

Lepineroad.jpg

woodrunnertrail.jpg

here's a map of outaouais-laurentides.

http://www.tourismeoutaouais.com/_upload/documentstrousse/2011-11-17cartemotoneige2.pdf

Few pics

Lepine road south of woodrunner trail

P1060900.jpg

Club Fontbrune near Rabaska Lodge

P1070036.jpg

The Iron Bridge over Gatineau River near Club Gatineau

P1070037.jpg

Break time

P1070039.jpg

The Pensive, located +- 45 miles from Club Fontbrune and +- 90 miles from Clova

P1070041.jpg

Hotel Tamarac in Clova