no rain

so heres the update, 2pm and they were announcing rain up in our area..... no rain so far so thats good, its +5 and all is great. In the next few days the weather should fall back to normal temps -5 to -10 so i guess this will only help to harden the base, we've got about 40'' right now so we'll be good while. I know some areas are starting the rummors about closing for the season because of the conditions, were up here anyway and our friends out there know that i will post the conditions and i will post the right conditions....so enjoy the rest of the season. Write should you need other info. and i'll try and help. :good:

so heres the update, 2pm and they were announcing rain up in our area..... no rain so far so thats good, its +5 and all is great. In the next few days the weather should fall back to normal temps -5 to -10 so i guess this will only help to harden the base, we've got about 40'' right now so we'll be good while. I know some areas are starting the rummors about closing for the season because of the conditions, were up here anyway and our friends out there know that i will post the conditions and i will post the right conditions....so enjoy the rest of the season. Write should you need other info. and i'll try and help. :good:

Where are you in the Gaspe? What are the rumors of some areas closing early for the season-what areas?

This is an odd rumor-as the Gaspe is pushing 4ft of snow-why would anyone want to loose business and end the season early?

Hi snow white ,

Thanks for the update. But I think what the guys are worried about is the trails getting to you " south of you "some really warm temps next couple days south of you. Unless they drive to you. That would be a die heart Quebec Rider Lol !! I know the trails are good up there for sure

CrazySnow !!!!!