Trip Report

crazysnow

Nice sled. Had a 94 version of that, machine was a rocket. Doubt I could do 300+ mile days on it though.

Nice shot! I don't recall stopping much during that ride. :)

your right but I snuck a shot in laugh.giflaugh.gif !!!!! I'm learning from Groomer laugh.gif !!!!!

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Club Notawissi This is a great place to stay we had such good time

Trailblazer getting ready !!!!!

It was great riding with you this year buddy drinks.gif

CrazySnow !!!!!!

Edited by crazysnow

Club Notawissi This is a great place to stay we had such good time

Trailblazer getting ready !!!!!

It was great riding with you this year buddy drinks.gif

CrazySnow !!!!!!

Nice meeting you too John, had a lot of fun riding with you guys, Notawissi cabins are a nice spot.

HPARaptor (Mike) is coming up next month to ride ATV with me, i'm gonna show him what the woods look like with no snow and where the sled trails go in the summer monthes and maybe a few short cuts...if he's nice lol. How about it John! can you jump ship for a few days?

Nice meeting you too John, had a lot of fun riding with you guys, Notawissi cabins are a nice spot.

HPARaptor (Mike) is coming up next month to ride ATV with me, i'm gonna show him what the woods look like with no snow and where the sled trails go in the summer monthes and maybe a few short cuts...if he's nice lol. How about it John! can you jump ship for a few days?

O MAN !!!!! Do you want the "wife" to kill me :lol: :lol: I'm not kidding :o let's see what happens !! O buy the way I'm working on the Hat

CrazySnow !!!!

Poking my nose in (I am good at that lol) but are you guys ATVing in the Gaspesie? I was just asking a guy who tells me that trail 5 is atv trails?

Thanks,

Linda

Poking my nose in (I am good at that lol) but are you guys ATVing in the Gaspesie? I was just asking a guy who tells me that trail 5 is atv trails?

Thanks,

Linda

That sure would be nice to try some day. We will be atving around the Baskatong reservoir(mtn Devils ,waterfalls) area, Parent, Clova may even head up to Barrage Gouin pending on time.

Trailblazer,

Atving in Quebec is on our bucket list......

I apologize for my ignorance in regards to my questioning especially with about 30000miles on the snowmobile trail system...

any recomendation on the best area to ride......is the system interconnected like the snowmobile trails? Do they rent side by sides?

Tx. Scranton1.

That sure would be nice to try some day. We will be atving around the Baskatong reservoir(mtn Devils ,waterfalls) area, Parent, Clova may even head up to Barrage Gouin pending on time.

I was there and at the waterfall on the sled. Looks like all of that would be a great trip!

We hauled 4 quads up and rode around St Donat in July a few years ago. It was very cool seeing the trails from the summer angle. But ya sure can't do the same miles!!

I think spring and fall is the best on the atv and I sure agree...never even close to the same miles for sure!! I think we should start a new thread! Get a group together and head to the hills for some riding!

Linda

Trailblazer,

Atving in Quebec is on our bucket list......

I apologize for my ignorance in regards to my questioning especially with about 30000miles on the snowmobile trail system...

any recomendation on the best area to ride......is the system interconnected like the snowmobile trails? Do they rent side by sides?

Tx. Scranton1.

I haven't been around the province much interms of atving, i have been riding atv since 2001 and bought my first trail pass only last year, i mostly rode forest roads and every other path that i could find. Most of my atving has been done in the Mt.Laurier Baskatong area and all the outfitters between there and Parent. This year i plan to visit Lake Taurau area (St.Michel des Saints) and tour the trails and forest roads over there.

The atv clubs in Quebec are getting more connected every year, since i started you were pretty much limited to your club and had to either bushwack or trailer to another, that's why i never bought a pass, not the same today.

There is a member here on QR that does alot of atving in Quebec and he would be your man for detailed information about the provinces trail network, his name is Goose. He was very helpful with me in the past.

Not sure about side x side rentals but seeing they are very popular in the trails now it might be available to rent. There is a Doo dealer in St.Michel des Saints that rents atvs, try them out. I here atving around Lake Taurau is a real treat.

LOC. DE MOTONEIGES HAUTE-MATAWINIE

190 BRASSARD

ST-MICHEL DES SAINTS

QC CA J0K 3B0

I was there and at the waterfall on the sled. Looks like all of that would be a great trip!

Very nice in the summer, the C.P. Tour look out over the Baskatong is exceptional aswell. Did you know you could slide down those wateralls in the summer.