Snowmobiling is always an adventure

Trailblazer

We arrived at our chalet on thursday during the rain, decided to put on my atv rainsuit to unload and do all the necessary chores to get the place up and going for our stay. Following the rain was a deep freeze and friday morning showed the lake with no snow on it and trails were hard as a rock. We did all of our riding offtrail, snow was plentifull and a little softer.

Road shoulders at road crossing showed alot of mud and gravel, gravel roads were down to mud, i would hate to run into a trail that ran down a road for aways.

From our drive back i could see the effect the warm temps took on the trails at the road crossings, in my opinion, if i were to ride in the near futur in this area make the drive up further north than St.Andre d'Avellen, below that is pretty much wiped out.

Let it rain, i'm ready!

The Lakes

Offtrailing with some friends

We cheated a little one day, did some atving instead.

AT least we did not need the tow ropes . side x side is in your near future ,,,lol. I sent you a pic for your next off trail machine . thanks for every thing . time to make the DONUTS

Side by side looks real nice, new offtrail machine...where does it end, there's always a new toy around the corner.

Hi JG,

Looks like you had fun that's all that matters :drinks: but no 400 mile day :lol: :lol: !!!!!!!

CrazySnow !!!!!!

You bet John...was alot of fun, summer's even more fun, atving, boating, hiking and campfires with a little Baileys mmmm.

hi trailblazer !!

your cabin,looks like a very nice spot !! :good:

jean-guy :drinks:

We don't get to use it as mush as we like too in the winter but in the summer it's hard to pull us out of there, we're there just about every weekend, now that sledding is finished around here i can't wait for the ice to break and through a line in...mmmm trout for breakfast cooked on a woodstove is just about as good as partidge in the fall.

First pic, just to the left of the center there are some islands, behind them coming from the left there is a pinnusula, our chalet is on the opposite side overlooking the other bay and mountains.

Nice pictures. Looks like a fun day for all.

Next month we ride atv Mike, i'm going to have a little surprise for your Raptor, ha ha ha.

thanks for the xtra pics j-g !!

i ll be very glad to spend a few days before the end of winter at my camp !!!

sorry,no partridge-moose for me !!trouts ,every 5-10 years !! ha!!!ha!!!

jean-guy

Next month we ride atv Mike, i'm going to have a little surprise for your Raptor, ha ha ha.

Not another upgrade :blink:

Ok, you are on! Looks like I have a few weeks to improve my speed :p

The view from the cabin is sweet. Thanks for the pictures.

Edited by hparaptor

Side by side looks real nice, new offtrail machine...where does it end, there's always a new toy around the corner.

You bet John...was alot of fun, summer's even more fun, atving, boating, hiking and campfires with a little Baileys mmmm.

We don't get to use it as mush as we like too in the winter but in the summer it's hard to pull us out of there, we're there just about every weekend, now that sledding is finished around here i can't wait for the ice to break and through a line in...mmmm trout for breakfast cooked on a woodstove is just about as good as partidge in the fall.

First pic, just to the left of the center there are some islands, behind them coming from the left there is a pinnusula, our chalet is on the opposite side overlooking the other bay and mountains.

Baileys

Very nice Jean-Guy ,

Love the pics looks like you have a lot to be thankful for. Don't forget that. !!!!!

baileys Good stuff. Had some this weekend. Lol.

Edited by crazysnow