revrnd

Hi gang, I just signed up. I wasn't aware of the site until Saguenay Bill PMed me thru another site. You've seen my posts on other sites. I haven't ridden in Quebec before this winter. Our itinerary on our Northern Blastoff takes us from Notre-Dame-du-Nord thru Rouyn-Noranda & on to Amos. Spending the night there @ the Amosphere. Heading west thru La Sarre to Cochrane.

Hi gang, I just signed up. I wasn't aware of the site until Saguenay Bill PMed me thru another site. You've seen my posts on other sites. I haven't ridden in Quebec before this winter. Our itinerary on our Northern Blastoff takes us from Notre-Dame-du-Nord thru Rouyn-Noranda & on to Amos. Spending the night there @ the Amosphere. Heading west thru La Sarre to Cochrane.

Hi Revrnd

Glad to have you here on Quebec Rider. I have read many of your posts on the Ont sites and I think you make intelligent constructive posts and you will be a great addition to this site.

Andy

Thanks guys. I've read about your "adventure" that you had a couple of years ago, glad everything worked out. Probably the worst day I've had was a few years ago riding from Mattagami Ontario to New Liskeard. Lots of snow coming down & not a lot of traffic made it hard to follow the trail.

Welcome revrnd, headed out to Cochrane, sounds like a nice trip. I used to spend my summers in Smooth Rock Falls back in the early 80's. I rode there only twice on the power lines and logging roads but I don't remember them grooming, now I read about that area in snow-goer.The riding must have really changed.