snow and more snow

tamarac

Hi Everyone, here are the conditions up here in clova. as always alliance du nord doing a great job in our 3 area trails ( clova to parent, parent to wemontachi,parent to fer a cheval )for now there is only 1 groomer workning but they are getting them done. we have a least 3 ft of snow so far the last storm was great, only problem is the lepine trail. It has not been groomed yet, frank and his buddies from the pensive came up on sunday, they have off trail rides and they were able to make it up here so we do have a somewhat trail..........just be warned that the mcdo is not openned this year so should you comme up the lepine trail bring some gas with you, or make sure you are topped up before leaving the pensive. They will be open for some fast meals, and for some overnights this year but book ahead because they still have some workers. Hope all of you had a nice christmas and that the New Year is even better. Our first friends up this year were Corey and Fred on the 14 dec.....hope to see you all soon.

Thanks for the update.

When is the lepine trail expected to be groomed?

i really can not give you a proper answer, i have no ideal,..... we have had a couple of people come up the lepine and actually 2 of them left just this morning, they came up on thursday and it took 4.5 hrs with a few stops. 2 things though, it is only a 1 sled wide trail ( when i write trail i mean that its been riden a few times, no groomer) so got to watch out for oncoming traffic, and also you've got to remember there is no gaz available on the way, make sure you are full at the pensive. thks

Thanks Carol. I hope you and Alan had a Merry Christmas.

Chris and I will be up the 18th , hope to see you both on our trip.

Wes

will be glad to see you, let me know if i reserve for you....