Secure Parking for rigs in Gaspesie

quebecmountainrider

Thats right..There is now secure parking at the Sled Den for your tow rigs.To do the gaspe tour..My neighbour will keep the parking cleared and also your rig.There is a BIG SNOW BANK now but when theres no snow its a 4 foot ditch.Only one place to drive in there.So this year my truck will be the gate.But I shall put a steel one in the spring.This will cost you 50 $ for the week...If you stay for a total of 2 nights or more at the sled,its free..Yes stay when you arrive and then the night before you leave counts.Even if you stay somewhere else cause were full you may still secure your rig at the Sled Den for 50 $...hope this helps some of you to keep commin to where the snow is.... jack

Thats right..There is now secure parking at the Sled Den for your tow rigs.To do the gaspe tour..My neighbour will keep the parking cleared and also your rig.There is a BIG SNOW BANK now but when theres no snow its a 4 foot ditch.Only one place to drive in there.So this year my truck will be the gate.But I shall put a steel one in the spring.This will cost you 50 $ for the week...If you stay for a total of 2 nights or more at the sled,its free..Yes stay when you arrive and then the night before you leave counts.Even if you stay somewhere else cause were full you may still secure your rig at the Sled Den for 50 $...hope this helps some of you to keep commin to where the snow is.... jack

Great idea, for those of us who do not know where the "Sled Den" is could you give address or GPS cords. Thanks

Great idea, for those of us who do not know where the "Sled Den" is could you give address or GPS cords. Thanks

Sorrry dont have the gps # but its on the 132..River-A-Claude.588 rue principal.Were the first town west of Mont-Saint-Pierre.