grumpysanta

I've actually deceided to keep it another year, nothing interesting from Doo. 6500 miles is nothing for the 1200. I'm going to swap out the shocks for next year, maybe a pb80. I bet that tunnel cracked on that steep embankment last year, that was the side against the tree. Moroneys has 2 leftover 1200 X packages, might be able to get a good deal.

I'm sure there are good deals to be had. Hard to think about buying a sled with the rain outside right now. The tower support brace is what cracked the tunnel. It ran really well this past week, did 580 miles in NY :shock: it was better than nothing.

you going to the Hudson or have you worked Lake Wally out???

I'm sure there are good deals to be had. Hard to think about buying a sled with the rain outside right now. The tower support brace is what cracked the tunnel. It ran really well this past week, did 580 miles in NY :shock: it was better than nothing.

you going to the Hudson or have you worked Lake Wally out???

If your dealer cannot resell it in less than a year he will lose money. Try going north, Central NY? More snow, more riders, more sales.

Did you get to ride the new 900?

If your dealer cannot resell it in less than a year he will lose money. Try going north, Central NY? More snow, more riders, more sales.

Did you get to ride the new 900?

10-4 dave might just keep it for a NY rock sled.

Yes I rode the 900, hard to judge power coming off a 800 e tec, it topped out at 80 they said it was in break in mode. It would be fine but I believe I will go 1200. I also rode the Viper in 137 and 144, the 144 pushed like crazy the 137 was much better. They did state that they are prototypes and not calibrated. I will give that sled a year to mature.

Hey Phil,

Snowtrackers are the key. Put them on my Apex XTX & made some other calibrations & she rails on the turns now. I always used Simmons skis in the past & wanted to try something new. Snowtrackers are the real deal.

http://www.snowtracker.com/en/about.html

Tom

Edited by Florida Snowman

Like they said Tom they were not set up. I will still let them mature for a year.

Supertrax seemed to agree with me liking the 137 the best. FYI the 144 does NOT have the tip up skid like the Apex does.

http://www.supertraxmag.com/article.asp?nid=2528

Hope this is OK just sharing information about new models since my season is over.

I'm sure there are good deals to be had. Hard to think about buying a sled with the rain outside right now. The tower support brace is what cracked the tunnel. It ran really well this past week, did 580 miles in NY :shock: it was better than nothing. you going to the Hudson or have you worked Lake Wally out???

Walley is still up in the air, if it works out this is definatley the last year.

Get the boat waxed & prepped Phil. See you at Lake Wallenpaupack end of April.

Tom: Boat comes out of garage end of April I've been putting in water Memorial Day, I'll be there...

Walley is still up in the air, if it works out this is definatley the last year.

Hope it does.