Product Review, Iso-Vibe and A-Arm Protectors

MrGutz

Hey Guys and Gals,

I was thinking about this past season and wanted to mention 2 things I bought and installed this year on the new sled.

The first one I saw on Bills sled at the meet in January, the a-arm protectors.

They are Metal and Heavy Duty compared to the Skidoo ones. You could realy hear them working on this last trip on the Multi-Use, Semi-Plowed Roads. I like them, they fit well, and Chris at C-T Powersports Powedercoated them to match the sled.

post-24-0-76321300-1363864843_thumb.jpg

post-24-0-81433300-1363864880_thumb.jpg

The second item was the Iso-Vibe Bar Riser. It gave the Gade a 2.5 inch rise to the bars and reduced the Shock to the bars from the hidden rocks, ridges, and frozen mud ruts. The Sled does not vibrate too much to begin with so it may have reduced some vibrations but I can't tell yet. The dampening is adjustable and I'm sure I'll play with it over the summer. Again Chris was able to PowderCoat it to match the sled.

post-24-0-77908100-1363865233_thumb.jpg

post-24-0-57110500-1363865262_thumb.jpg

Both products are high quality and would definatly buy them again.

Get ahold of Chris at C-T PowerSports, a QR Sponsor, great customer support and easy to work with.

Later

GutZ

I did see that on youtube before using it, but that looks mangled prior to the failure, also did they follow the directions on spacers and torque?

I should mount one on one of the brothers sleds, if it'll break, they'll do it.

LOL

GutZ