Miami to Exuma Bahamas by Boat

crazysnow

did the run 2 times. Wife ran are 42 express over with us. takes about 2.5 hrs from are back door Not as big of a deal as you think imo.

Miami to Bahamas 2 1/2 hours by Seadoo? Cool! Thats on my list for sure!

Miami to Bahamas 2 1/2 hours by Seadoo? Cool! Thats on my list for sure!

I didnt run out of miami fort pierce (Typically run out of that one to go off shore fishing). Another fun ride I like more is running the inter coastal from home south to the keys. (only go as far south as duck key we have a place) Then come up the gulf side cut through lake okeechobee to the east coast and back home in vero beach florida area. you stay like a saddle bag ride about 4 days if you stay at it each day. One year I couldnt make it north to ride so I did jet ski tours in stead

Edited by rmk

Yeah we have a place in Little River on the IC and we have done a little touring on our little center console. That sounds like fun but the water, the sights, the island feel of that Bahamas trip is just very appealing. I don't personally own a PWC currently but we have some in our Snomo group and we will be SeaDooing this in the future!!

Good stuff Jesse! They still need to improve the shock absorber systems on those PWC's before I'm riding that type of distances!

When you coming to PA?

Tom

Kids are done school this tuesday. Then we move into the new place. Looking like 2 week of June through 4th of july. Little time is needed Ive been back to my old tricks of 7 day weeks for the past 1.5 mon.

They (pwc) go down to much. Not the same imo as the greet white north riding.